Homemade dog treats are a cheap and healthier way to treat your dog this Halloween! Homemade cookies lack the preservatives and other unhealthy ingredients that are found in most commercial treats, are fun to make, and dogs love them!
Kitsune's Spook Snack Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain canned pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C)
- Mix ingredients together
- Shape dough into rounded treat sized balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet
- Cook until golden brown and hard, around 30 minutes for medium sized cookies, more or less depending on the size of your cookies
- Let cool, and let your dog enjoy!
- Because they do not contain any preservatives, uneaten treats last longer when stored in the refrigerator.
Enjoy and happy Halloween!!